Friday, January 4, 2013

Would You Date a Smoker?

Some people just can't get past the smoking. I've known quite a few guys that say they would never date a smoker. I've dated a couple women who were smokers and those were probably the better relationships I have had. I still remember a smoker I dated who was an older woman. She was married and she used to sneak out and we would meet up and have wild sex. She was a very sexy older woman who loved to smoke and do other things for me. I was awesome while it lasted but like all good things it did come to an end.
I also was with a girl 5 years younger and she too was a smoker. She smoked Marlboro Red cigarettes. She really knew how to make smoking look good. She had been smoking for quite a while and her smoking style was definitely perfected. The first time I saw her at a party she turned her head and exhaled a cone of smoke towards the ceiling and I just kinda thought to myself you have got to be kidding me that was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.
I have to say dating a smoker was awesome for me and even though I myself do not smoke I don't mind having a partner that does!

No comments:

Post a Comment